Who am I?
Hi Everyone! My name is Sarah, I am a French professional figure skater doing ice shows around the world and a lifestyle/travel journalist! In my blog you’ll find all about me and my passions, fashion, the discovery of new places, culture, sport and health advice as well as all about the go to cities and places you should see! I am gonna bring you travelling with me!
Here, you can find my newest blog that I’ve written just for you to enjoy! I post blogs all the time so make sure you check back to see all the new ones!
Creator of 2 international contemporary figures skating company and at nearly 15 years of career as a professional skater, we talk today with Mauro Bruni, who participate this summer at the french figure skating ice show "Rouge". Meeting with a brilliant and...
Pour cette deuxième période de confinement, et pour votre plaisir, je vous propose chaque semaine de remettre à jour vos look book de saisons ! Trois mots résument aujourd'hui le style preppy: Classique, collégiale et élégant. Même si les tenues semblent simples, il y...
A few statistics on just how many places I’ve seen in my life! I testimonial to how amazing my lists of best places to travel to will be!
Sarah's Top 10 Places to Visit!
1. Argentina: Discover al about the country of Tango, love and Passion, Evita and her pink house in Buenos Aires!
2. Thailand: The beautiful and good messy Bangkok and her Island, everything to make you feel free and amaze!
3. Singapore: Or more like SingaRich! Where you litteraly bounce into the most clean and futuristic city in the World!
4. Japan: The calm, peaceful and respectful Japan can transform your life vision into another level!
5. Australia: The kangaroo country where you can surf and learn to chill in your life!
6. New Zealand: Find your way into the hobbit country with her wonderful and unlimitated green lands!
7. Canada: Nothing better than the Canadian maple syrup, poutine and hospitality where kindness, trust and generosity is on the deepest level!
8. Tcheque Republic: Absolutely go see Prague and the capital of crystal, fairytale, where history is at every corner as well as one of the most beautiful library in the world that inspire beauty and the beast one!
9. China: The mural, the temple, the lifestyle, everything is worth to see in China if you want a cultural change!
10. Philipines: This is a bath of happiness, sun, smile and party!
Just a few of my favourite photos from around the world! See more in my blog posts!